This warranty is provided by:
|Name:||Fulgor Milano Australasia Pty Ltd ACN 164 163 982|
1.1 Domestic Warranty
Fulgor Milano Australasia warrants that any Product purchased from it, and when used in accordance with the Instructions for household or personal use, shall be delivered free from defects in workmanship and materials and will perform for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
1.2 Commercial Warranty
Fulgor Milano Australasia warrants that any Product purchased from it, and when used in accordance with the Instructions for Commercial Use, shall be delivered free from defects in workmanship and materials and will perform for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase
2. Exclusions from Warranty
2.1 This Warranty does not cover:
- i. Abuse;
- ii. Misuse;
- iii. Any damage sustained by a product whilst being transported;
- iv. Other defects not related to materials or workmanship;
- v. Consumable items including, but not limited to, replacement of light globes, glass breakage due to impact;
- vi. Damage or failure caused to the Product by unsuitable physical or operating environment.
3. Warranty Claim
3.1 To make a Claim you must:
- a) Contact your nearest Local Servicing Agent, details of which are on Fulgor Milano Australasia’s website listed above; and
- b) Provide Proof of Purchase and this Warranty to the Local Servicing Agent.
3.2 Upon receipt of a valid Claim, a Local Servicing Agent will attend your premises to inspect the Product.
3.3 Where a Product is found to be defective, Fulgor Milano Australasia will, at its option and expense, repair or replace the Product or the defective material or part. If Fulgor Milano Australasia repairs or replaces a defective Product, the warranty period for any Product repaired or replaced does not extend beyond the original Warranty Period.
3.4 Where the Product is located outside the Normal Servicing Area, You must pay for the cost of the nearest Local Servicing Agent to attend your premises.
3.5 If You are unable to provide Proof of Purchase, Fulgor Milano Australasia will not be obliged to repair or replace the defective Product.
3.6 Fulgor Milano Australasia will not be responsible for any costs or expenses, loss or damage, associated with:
- a) Any transport of the Product to a Local Servicing Agent;
- b) Any consequential damages from the use of the Product;
- c) The de-installation and re-installation of the Product at Your premises to make the Product available for inspection and servicing/repair, or any consequential damage caused by de-installation and re-installation of the Product.
3.7 You may assign this Warranty. An assignee of this Warranty may only make a Claim where the following conditions are met:
- a) You have provided to the assignee, and the assignee produces, Your Proof of Purchase; and
- b) Any claim by an assignee is made within the original Warranty Period.
4. Statutory and Other Legal Rights
4.1. Your rights under this Warranty are in addition to and do not affect in any way any other rights or remedies that you have under any law which relates to the Product.
4.2. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
“Claim” means a claim made under this Warranty.
“Commercial Use” means use that is not household or personal use;
“Fulgor Milano Australasia” means Fulgor Milano Australasia Pty Ltd ACN 164 163 982; “Instructions” means any instructions provided by Fulgor Milano Australasia for the use of the Product;
“Local Servicing Agent” means a servicing agent which has been appointed by Fulgor Milano Australasia, to service a Product;
“Normal Servicing Area” means an area where a Local Servicing Agent has been appointed by Fulgor Milano Australasia to service Products;
“Product” means the product of Fulgor Milano Australasia that this Warranty applies to;
“Proof of Purchase” means the receipt issued to You at the point of sale;
“Warranty” means this warranty statement; “Warranty Period” means the applicable warranty period depending on whether it is commercial warranty or domestic warranty;
“You” means you the purchaser of the Fulgor Milano Australasia Product.